Natasha Knoppel Art Galleries acts as data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and relevant GDPR implementation Acts and the provisions of other applicable laws, regulations and rules.
What personal data do we collect about you?
The personal data we process may include:
• Basic information, such as your name, title, position, the company you work for, your relationship to a person;
• Contact details;
• Data necessary for processing invoices;
• Metrics of your visit on our website, such as used device-type, IP
Address and user-agent;
• Data relating to your attendance of events and interests;
• Personal data provided to us in the course of rendering services
which may include special categories of data;
• Any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us.
How do we obtain your personal data?
We obtain the personal data in the following situations:
• When you provide us with your personal data, or when you interact
with us directly (by e-mail, telephone or letter;
• When you enter into an agreement with us);
• When we monitor our technology tools and services, including visits
of our website and the e-mails which are sent to and from
Natasha Knoppel Art Galleries email address.
• When we collect personal data from other sources, such as
commercial databases or by using public sources.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
• To process and to respond to requests, enquiries or complaints
received from you;
• To onboard and execute our services and supporting processes
and systems required;
• To manage and administer our relationship with you;
• To comply with regulatory and policy requirements;
• To provide services requested by you;
• To identify services you may be interested in;
• To communicate with you about our services and events;
• To provide and improve our website by generating statistics
regarding the use of the website;
• To monitor and analyse our business processes and systems;.
On what basis do we use your personal data?
• To conclude and perform a contract;
• For a legitimate interest (e.g. managing and administering the
relationship with clients and suppliers);
• With your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Do we share your personal data with?
In principle we do not share your personal data. We may also need to allow our suppliers and sub-suppliers access to your personal data when they perform services on our behalf (mainly to maintain and support our ICT systems) for the purposes specified above. Any transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA is made in line with applicable data protection laws. Our international transfers of personal data outside the EU/EEA are based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
How do we protect your personal data?
Natasha Knoppel Art Galleries has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. Information security is in the hands of our excellent internal Security professionals and has been awarded with a number of external recognitions.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
The GDPR and other applicable laws foresee in certain rights for data subjects under the conditions set out therein. You, as a data subject, specifically have the following rights:
• Right to access your personal data;
• Right to rectification or correction of your personal data;
• Right to erasure of your personal data;
• Right to object or to request restriction of processing of your
• Right to data portability;
• Right to object to profiling;
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• Right to withdraw your consent for the future to the extent that the
processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of your